Request a Donation from Calendar Proceeds
Each year we raise thousands of dollars from sales of our International Calendar. We use the proceeds to fund educational and self-help development projects around the world (e.g., Community Garden Program in Madison, Tillers International project in Tanzania, schoolroom construction in Vietnam). The Calendar Committee sets aside funds to cover costs for the next calendar and then determines how much will be available for donations to worthy projects.
Donation Procedure for the Giftaway
School Gardens and Tree Nursery – 2015 grant to Call To Nature Permaculture in Ghana.
Photo by Mary Crave
- REGISTRATION -- The next Giftaway meeting will be held October 9, 2021. Registration and application submission details will be provided when a date is set.
- A maximum amount of $2,500 may be requested. A total of $22,000 may be granted.
- Applications ARE currently being accepted until September 26, 2021.
- You may register now for the event.
- The Application Instructions below explain the process, including what to consider when writing your grant request. .
- Use the Cover Form below to draft a formal request based on the Rules and Guidelines outlined in the Instructions.
- The Scoring Sheet below gives you an idea of what we look for when ranking a request and should only be used as a reference.
Special Note: Giftaway donations are only available to projects supported by members of the group.
All questions should be directed to the Giftaway Coordinator.