Join the RPCVs of Wisconsin - Madison!
To become an official member of RPCVs of WI-Madison, it's best to signup online using the "Join Us!" button. If you prefer paper-based, complete the membership application and renewal available for download and send it along with a check to the address on the form. As of September 2017, we have refined the membership options.
All members receive:
- Support: It takes money to run an all-volunteer organization!
- Community: join our social and professional network of RPCVs
- Leadership: Join our Board or Leadership team to make sure we stay relevant.
- Activities: participate in hiking and dining groups, fundraising work (Freeze for Food, International Calendar)
- Purchase: International Calendar, ‘we all’ Posters, and other products at reduced rates
- Access: our “World Roots” quarterly/periodic newsletter
- Vote: on any issue at any meeting, including how International Calendar proceeds are distributed
- Sponsor: projects for funding through our “ Gift Away” grant program
- Participate: drawings at certain meetings and events to allocate up to personally allocate hundreds of dollars annually to Peace Corps Partnership Project(s) of one’s choice
- Reduced admission: selected RPCVs of WI-sponsored events
- Individual rates – $20/year/person
- Complimentary Membership for current Peace Corps Volunteers: Free during service
- Complimentary Membership for RPCVs completing service within the year or joining for the 1st time: Free for 1 year
- Renewals – Renewals are on a rolling one-year basis, beginning with the date you signed up. All renewals, no matter when begun, should pay the annual renewal fee (that is, there is no penalty for missing 2 or more years of membership).
**Special Note: Becoming a member will ensure you get on the listserv, our best method of communicating activities on a regular basis. See our Listserv Information page for more details. However, you do not have to be a member to be on the listserv, so feel free to request access.
We're an affiliate group of the National Peace Corps Association (NPCA). When you become a member of our group, we also encourage you to join NPCA. It's quick, easy, and free! NPCA connects the groups, and provides us a way to affect national issues. NPCA membership is FREE. You can find more information and join the NPCA at www.peacecorpsconnect.org/membership or write to 1900 L Street, NW, Suite 610, Washington, DC 20036.
|Returned Peace Corps Volunteers of Wisconsin-Madison is a public charity registered under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of the United States. Its EIN is 39-1669348. It is also an affiliate group of the National Peace Corps Association (NPCA).